Released version 3.18114
Version 3.18114 for PowerApps Studio and PowerApps Mobile is now available in all regions. This article describes the updates, including the new features, and the fixes to existing functionality, which are included in this update. This version was first made available in preview on December 5, 2018, and completed worldwide rollout on January 3, 2019.
End users can create charts and share them with other users and teams
Create personal charts to visualize data in real time. You can share these charts with other users and teams in your organization. These charts are highly customizable—you can add multiple series, and you can choose from a range of visualizations and aggregations.
Fixes and improvements
- "Select data source" is truncated but should show ellipsis in properties panel - Insert a Gallery or a Form to an app, and observe "Select data source" in properties panel. "Select data source" is truncated in properties panel after adding Gallery or Form.
- Barcode scanner: The DisplayMode property of the barcode scanner should show on the properties panel - If you insert barcode scanner under media menu, you would observe that the DisplayMode property is not shown on the properties panel.
- CDS Preview: Combo box does not show Option sets if the "Allow searching" property is on - If you use the experimental CDS connector, the value of Option sets don't show up if the "Allow Searching" property is set to true.
- CDS preview: Display names not shown for data table connected to a 1:N relationship - There is a mix of display names and non-display names for fields. Non-display names such as sample_comments are not added automatically when the table is created.
- Chart control: Chart control doesn't respond to mouse events in certain environments - Create a blank app, drop a default PieChart on canvas and preview it. Note that PieChart responds to touch, but not to mouse.
- iOS: Gallery contents are not navigable with VoiceOver when Selectable=true - VoiceOver in iOS does not allow navigating into children.
- SharePoint: Tooltip is missing for recent sites when adding SharePoint data - Select a SharePoint connection in the connection list of Data Sources. In the "Recent sites" list, hover on any site to observe that the tooltip is missing, and the user cannot read the full address of the site.