Released version 3.19012
Version 3.19012 for PowerApps Studio and PowerApps Mobile is now available in all regions. This article describes the updates, including the new features, and the fixes to existing functionality, which are included in this update. This version was first made available in preview on January 7, 2019, and completed worldwide rollout on January 23, 2019.
Deeper PowerApps integration in Power BI
BI creators can consume PowerApps within their Power BI reports in production solutions. Report creators can refresh their Power BI reports from PowerApps, unlocking many more ways to work transactionally with their data warehouses within reports. BI creators also have simplified sharing options with their apps and reports.
Improved reliability of offline experience for canvas apps
Canvas apps on devices using SaveData/LoadData are more reliable in offline scenarios. App makers can store up to 20 MB of data or 20 images offline in a single call, which allows makers to create more robust field service apps.
Fixes and improvements
- Components - The components feature is available for public preview in canvas apps. See the PowerApps Blog for more details
- Controls: Attachments - When an attachment control is embedded in a form, a maker can now get the name of the attachment outside of the form.
- Controls: Combo box: IE Bug - In IE when the length of items is long in a combo box, they do not appear correctly.
- Controls: Microphone: iOS - Audio recording is disposed of when it is added to a collection on an updated iOS device.
- Controls: Rich Text Control - When AutoHeight option is enabled, text could be cut off when displayed on the screen for some users.