Disregard Payment Discounts
Use the disregard payment discount at full payment feature to accept payments when the following conditions are true:
- Payment discount date < payment date <= payment tolerance date
- Full amount >= payment amount >= full amount - payment discount
To disregard a payment discount
- Choose the icon, enter Payment Terms, and then choose the related link.
- Select the line with the payment term for which you want to activate or deactivate payment discounts.
- Select the Disreg. Pmt. Disc. at Full Pmt check box to initiate activation for this feature. To deactivate, clear the check box.
When you apply one payment to multiple invoices, the feature to ignore payment discount at full payment is not supported.
Chargement du commentaire...