Post a Negative Entry
You can use the Correction field to post a negative debit instead of a credit, or to post a negative credit instead of a debit on an account. To meet legal requirements, this field is visible by default in all journals. The Debit Amount and Credit Amount fields include both the original entry, and the corrected entry. These fields have no effect on the account balance.
To post a negative entry
- Choose the icon, enter General Journals, and then choose the related link
- In the Batch Name field, select the required batch name.
- Enter information into the relevant fields.
- In the journal line that you want to activate for negative entries, select the Correction check box.
- To post the journal, choose the Post action, and then choose the Yes button.
Envoyer des commentaires à propos de :
Chargement du commentaire...