Create Report 347
All companies must provide an annual declaration, Report 347, to the tax authorities providing the sales and purchase transactions from the previous fiscal period.
The Report 347 declaration is generated in a format that is approved by the tax authorities for upload to their Virtual Office website or submission on CD-ROM.
Before you create the Report 347 declaration, you can run a report to identify payments in cash that have not been applied to a document.
To identify unapplied payments in cash
- Choose the icon, enter 347, and then choose the link for the 347 Declaration area.
- Choose the Unapplied Payments in Cash action.
- On the Options FastTab, fill in the fields.
To create a Report 347 declaration
- Choose the icon, enter Make 347 Declaration, and then choose the related link.
- On the Options FastTab, fill in the fields. For more information, see Make 347 Declaration.
- Choose the OK button.
When you send the Report 347 declaration, you must include 347 declaration labels. The labels are required as part of the package for the tax authorities.
To create 347 declaration labels
- Choose the icon, enter 347 Declaration Labels, and then choose the related link.
- On the Options FastTab, fill in the fields. For more information, see Declaration Labels.
Chargement du commentaire...