Print an Inventory Picking List from a Sales Order
You can print an inventory picking list directly from a sales order. The picking list contains a list of items with the following information:
- Bin code
- Location code
- Serial number
The picking list includes only those items with a shipping quantity greater than 0.
To print an inventory picking list from a sales order
- Choose the icon, enter Sales Orders, and then choose the related link.
- Select the required sales order, and then choose the Edit action.
- Choose the Picking List action.
- On the Options FastTab, in the No. of Copies field, enter the required number of copies.
- Choose the Print button to print the picking list or choose the Preview button to view it on the screen.
Chargement du commentaire...