Azure Spatial Anchors Documentation
Spatial Anchors is a cross-platform developer service that allows you to create mixed reality experiences using objects that persist their location across devices over time.
Learn key concepts to help get you started with Azure Spatial Anchors:
- Anchor relationships and way-finding.
- Experience guidelines.
- Logging and diagnostics.
- Coarse relocalization.
Learn how to create your first application using Azure Spatial Anchors:
Learn how to setup, manage, build, and deploy an app using Azure Spatial Anchors:
- Sharing across sessions and devices.
- Persistent sharing with Azure Cosmos DB.
- Starting a new Unity HoloLens app.
- Starting a new Android app.