To add additional users to the Development Kit deployment, you must add them to the Azure Stack Development Kit directory using Microsoft Management Console from the Azure Stack host computer.
- On the Azure Stack host computer, open Microsoft Management Console.
- Click File > Add or remove snap-in.
- Select Active Directory Users and Computers > AzureStack.local > Users.
- Click Action > New > User.
- In the New Object – User window, provide and confirm a password
- Click Next to finalize the values and click Finish to create the user.