(This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change.)
Sometimes, things don't work as expected. We're sorry for that. Before reporting a bug, please have a look at this list to see if we are already aware of the issue.
Market Insights alerts
- When you close the browser, you are signed out of the Market Insights alerts site
- Updating a topic’s name or email frequency won't update it. The topic itself is updated.
- Signing in with an account that didn't have your first name and last name specified, we will show you as “unknown”
- If your name contains special characters, we don't display them correctly
- News article snippets get truncated on the GMail app on iPhone
- When you forward an email, the icons for the trending topics aren't displayed correctly
- The alert email can have extra spaces next to the keyword in some cases