Azure Artifacts is a highly-scalable artifact service. In the course of everyday development, you shouldn’t need to worry about limits on size and quantity of packages you store. However, the service does have some architectural limits and also some limits imposed by the client tools (e.g. nuget.exe) it integrates with.
- 5000 versions per package ID; use retention policies to automatically clean up old versions
- Unlimited package IDs per feed
- NuGet packages are limited to 500 MB
- npm packages are limited to 500 MB
- Maven packages are limited to 500 MB per file
- Python packages are limited to 500 MB per file
- Universal Packages have been tested up to 1 TB and are recommended for managing large binary content