Download Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK
This document provides links to install each version of the Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK.
Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK contents
- Headers and libraries to build a body tracking application using the Azure Kinect DK.
- Redistributable DLLs needed by body tracking applications using the Azure Kinect DK.
- Sample body tracking applications.
Windows download links
When installing the SDK, remember the path you install to. For example, "C:\Program Files\Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK 0.9.0". You will find the samples referenced in articles in this path.
- [Breaking Change] Downgraded the SDK dependency to CUDA 10.0 (from CUDA 10.1). ONNX runtime officially only supports up to CUDA 10.0.
- [Breaking Change] Switched to ONNX runtime instead of Tensorflow runtime. Reduces the first frame launching time and memory usage. It also reduces the SDK binary size.
- [API Change] Renamed
- [API Change] Broke
k4abt_frame_get_body()into two separate functions:
k4abt_frame_get_body_id(). Now you can query the body ID without always copying the whole skeleton structure.
- [API Change] Added
k4abt_frame_get_timestamp_usec()function to simplify the steps for the users to query body frame timestamp.
- Further improved the body tracking algorithm accuracy and tracking reliability
- [Breaking Change] Added support for NVIDIA RTX GPUs by moving to CUDA 10.1 dependency
- [API Change] Provide the joint output in millimeters to be consistent with the Kinect for Windows v2 SDK
- Further improved the body tracking algorithm accuracy and reliability.