Getting started on managing event hub and associated resources using C#
Azure Event Hub sample for managing event hub -
- Create an event hub namespace
- Create an event hub in the namespace with data capture enabled along with a consumer group and rule
- List consumer groups in the event hub
- Create a second event hub in the namespace
- Create a consumer group in the second event hub
- List consumer groups in the second event hub
- Create an event hub namespace along with event hub.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/eventhub-dotnet-manage-event-hub.git cd eventhub-dotnet-manage-event-hub dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageEventHub.exe