Get started managing Service Bus Queues with advanced features (C#)
Azure Service Bus basic scenario sample.
- Create namespace.
- Add a queue in namespace with features session and dead-lettering.
- Create another queue with auto-forwarding to first queue. [Remove]
- Create another queue with dead-letter auto-forwarding to first queue. [Remove]
- Create second queue with Deduplication and AutoDeleteOnIdle feature
- Update second queue to change time for AutoDeleteOnIdle.
- Update first queue to disable dead-letter forwarding and with new Send authorization rule
- Update queue to remove the Send Authorization rule.
- Get default authorization rule.
- Get the keys from authorization rule to connect to queue.
- Send a "Hello" message to queue using Data plan sdk for Service Bus.
- Delete queue
- Delete namespace
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/service-bus-dotnet-manage-queue-with-advanced-features.git cd service-bus-dotnet-manage-queue-with-advanced-features dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ServiceBusQueueAdvanceFeatures.exe