Set up Microsoft 365 for Google Workspace migration
To migrate email, calendar, and contacts from Google Workspace, you need to set up Microsoft 365 Business Premium with a temporary domain until your business domain is ready to be used with your subscription.
- Sign in to office.com, and choose Admin.
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, choose Go to guided setup.
- Optionally, install Office apps, then select Continue.
- Since you are migrating from Google Workspace, choose the default domain, and select Use this domain.
- Enter your user’s names, and desired usernames, verify your email address so you can receive your user’s passwords,then select Add users and assign licenses.
- Enter the email addresses where your users will receive their new credentials, select Send email and continue.
- Then Continue again to connect your temporary domain.
- Optionally choose to inform users in your organization about Teams, then select Continue.
- Expand and review your Android and iOS settings, then select Create mobile app management policy.
- Provide feedback, if desired, and choose Go to admin center.
The next step in the process will be to set up protections for your organization.
Iesniegt un skatīt atsauksmes par