If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information, such as potential use cases, alternative services, implementation considerations, or pricing guidance, let us know with GitHub Feedback!
Learn how Microsoft Azure can help accurately forecast spikes in demand for energy products and services to give your company a competitive advantage.
This solution is built on the Azure managed services: Azure Stream Analytics, Event Hubs, Azure Machine Learning, Azure SQL Database, Data Factory, and Power BI. These services run in a high-availability environment, patched and supported, allowing you to focus on your solution instead of the environment they run in.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- Azure Data Factory: Handle data manipulation and preparation.
- Azure Automated Machine Learning: Use Azure ML to forecast the energy demand of a particular region.
- MLOps: Design, deploy, and manage production model workflows.
- Power BI: Consume model prediction results in Power BI.
See product documentation:
- Welcome to Stream Analytics
- What is Event Hubs?
- Azure SQL documentation
- Learn more about Data Factory
- What is Azure Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning and time series forecasting
- Power BI
- Try the Machine Learning notebook for forecasting using the Energy Demand Dataset.
- Try the Microsoft Learn module, Use automated machine learning in Azure Machine Learning.