The content of this certification was updated recently. Exam MB-330 was updated on December 10, 2021. Exam MB-300 was updated on August 9, 2021. Please download the skills measured documents on the associated exam pages to see changes.
As a candidate for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification, you’re a functional consultant or a business user with a fundamental understanding of supply chain management industry standards. You have experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to meet the needs of your organization. You’re a key resource who works with developers, solution architects, project managers, and functional consultants in finance, commerce, and manufacturing.
To further accelerate your career, consider combining this certification with the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification (Exam MB-320) and the Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certification (Exam MB-700).
If you need more experience before you try to earn this certification, here are some suggestions:
- Study the supply chain management modules on Microsoft Learn, and complete more hands-on practice.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course that covers the MB-300 or MB-330 track.
- Take part in the community at community.dynamics.com, or join a user group.
- Shadow a supply chain management functional consultant and help to implement Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Get a mentor, tour warehouses, and learn how things are made.
- Ask questions and learn from experts and customers.