Azure for .NET developers
Get started developing cloud-enabled apps with Azure using the resources below to find great tutorials and tools for .NET developers.
Deploy your first .NET app to Azure
Azure code samples using .NET
SDK & Tools
NuGet packages for .NET
Learn how to build .NET apps with Azure services and C#.
Build an ASP.NET app with a SQL Azure database
Create a .NET serverless function
Connect your .NET app to Azure SQL Database
Build a .NET app with Azure Cosmos DB
Create a .NET micro-service app with Service Fabric
Analyze language with C# and Text Analytics API
Get Started with .NET on Azure
Free .NET and Azure Video Training on Pluralsight
Learn how to use Azure services and tools in your .NET apps.
- Create an ASP.NET web app with Azure SQL Database
- Create an ASP.NET web app with Azure Cosmos DB
- Create and deploy a Web API in Azure
- Get started with Kubernetes and Windows containers
- Connect and query Azure SQL Database
- Connect and query Azure Database for PostgreSQL
- Get started with the Azure Cosmos DB SQL API in .NET