Service Bus Queue Basics (Java)
Azure Service Bus basic scenario sample.
- Create namespace with a queue.
- Add another queue in same namespace.
- Update Queue.
- Update namespace
- List namespaces
- List queues
- Get default authorization rule.
- Regenerate the keys in the authorization rule.
- Get the keys from authorization rule to connect to queue.
- Send a "Hello" message to queue using Data plan sdk for Service Bus.
- Delete queue
- Delete namespace
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/service-bus-java-manage-queue-with-basic-features.git cd service-bus-java-manage-queue-with-basic-features mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.