Summary and resources
Dynamics 365 Sales allows you to better understand your customers, which leads to more successful deals. You use it to build relationships and engage authentically and personally. When you combine Dynamics 365 with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to create the Microsoft Relationship Sales solution, you can engage with customers in a way that's personalized and meaningful.
Now that you've reviewed this module, you should understand:
- Dynamics 365 Sales finds the best prospects and customers for you to focus on and finds the most relevant actions to move relationships forward.
- Dynamics 365 Sales allows you to sell anytime, anywhere with intelligent guidance and simplified sales execution. It increases effectiveness, shortens the time required to communicate with customers and your internal teams, and motivates you using gamification.
- The Microsoft Relationship Sales solution brings together Dynamics 365 Sales and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to take advantage of connections to customers.
- By taking advantage of Dynamics 365’s contract management capabilities, your organization can increase sales productivity and accelerate overall sales performance.
- Dynamics 365 Sales finds the products and services that best meet your customers' needs and can add it at a sales opportunity level. You can use change, or remove the product and services throughout the entire lifecycle of the deal.
- You can create a collaborative workspace taking advantage of collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams where internal resources, partners, and customers can work together to create the best solution for the customer.
Dynamics 365 Sales
Visit the website
Read the Dynamics 365 Team Blog
Review the documentation
Check out upcoming events
Join the community
Review the videos on the YouTube Channel