Getting Started with Graphrbac - Manage Service Principal Credentials - in Java
Azure service principal sample for managing its credentials.
- Create an application with 2 passwords and 1 certificate credentials
- Create an associated service principal with contributor role
- Verify all password credentials and certificate credentials are valid
- Revoke access of a password credential
- Verify the password credential is no longer valid
- Revoke the role assignment
- Verify the remaining password credential is invalid
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/aad-java-manage-passwords.git cd aad-java-manage-passwords mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here