Manage Container Registry With Webhooks (Java)
Azure Container Registry sample for managing container registry with webhooks.
- Create an Azure Container Registry and setup couple Webhooks to be triggered on registry related actions (push, delete)
- If a local Docker engine cannot be found, create a Linux virtual machine that will host a Docker engine to be used for this sample
- Use Docker Java to create a Docker client that will push/pull an image to/from Azure Container Registry
- Pull a test image from the public Docker repo (hello-world:latest) to be used as a sample for pushing/pulling to/from an Azure Container Registry
- List the container registry webhook event notifications after pushing a container image to the registry
Running this sample
To run this sample set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/acr-java-manage-azure-container-registry-with-webhooks.git cd acr-java-manage-azure-container-registry-with-webhooks mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.