Manage Azure Network Security Group (Java)
Azure Network sample for managing network security groups.
- Create a network security group for the front end of a subnet
- Create a network security group for the back end of a subnet
- Create Linux virtual machines for the front end and back end -- Apply network security groups
- List network security groups
- Update a network security group.
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-java-manage-network-security-group.git cd network-java-manage-network-security-group mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.