Devices. Enumeration Namespace
Provides classes for enumerating devices. The following are typical uses of the Windows.Devices.Enumeration API.
- Building a user interface for selecting the device to be used by an application. For example, a voice chat application may present a list of microphones or webcams for the user to select from, or a photo import application may present a list of removable storage devices for the user to import photos from.
- Get general information about devices connected to or discoverable by the system.
- Device discovery and notifications about devices for apps that use them.
Provides data for the AccessChanged event.
Contains the information about access to a device.
Provides information about the device that caused this trigger to fire.
Represents a device. This class allows access to well-known device properties as well as additional properties specified during device enumeration.
Represents a collection of DeviceInformation objects.
Represents a custom pairing for a DeviceInformation object.
Contains information and enables pairing for a device.
Contains updated properties for a DeviceInformation object.
Provides data for the PairingRequested event.
Contains information about the result of attempting to pair a device.
Represents a picker flyout that contains a list of devices for the user to choose from.
Represents the appearance of a device picker.
Represents the filter used to determine which devices to show in the device picker. The filter parameters are OR-ed together to build the resulting filter.
Represents the thumbnail image for a device.
Contains information about the result of attempting to unpair a device.
Enumerates devices dynamically, so that the app receives notifications if devices are added, removed, or changed after the initial enumeration is complete.
Triggered when the list of devices is updated after the initial enumeration is complete.
Provides details about the device updates that invoked the trigger.
Describes the physical location of a device in its enclosure.
Identifies a collection of settings for device pairing. WiFiDirectConnectionParameters implements IDevicePairingSettings.
Indicates the status of the access to a device.
Indicates the type of devices that the user wants to enumerate.
Represents the kind of DeviceInformation object.
Indicates the kinds of pairing supported by your application or requested by the system. As an input value, use this value to indicate what kinds of pairing your application supports. When this datatype is received as an output value, it indicates the kind of pairing requested by the system. In this case, your code will need to respond accordingly.
The level of protection for pairing.
The result of the pairing action with an Association Endpoint (AEP) device object. For more information about AEP objects, see DeviceInformationKind.
The result of the unpairing action.
The type of event.
Describes the state of a DeviceWatcher object.
Indicates the location of a panel on a computer. This enumeration is used for indicating the physical location of a device.
- Enumerate devices
- Enumerate devices over a network
- Build a device selector
- Basic media casting sample (Windows 10)
- Device enumeration and pairing sample (Windows 10)
- Camera preview frame sample (Windows 10)
- Basic camera app sample (Windows 10)
- Camera face detection sample (Windows 10)
- Video stabilization sample (Windows 10)
- Manual camera controls sample (Windows 10)
- High dynamic range sample (Windows 10)
- Custom USB device sample (Windows 10)
- Camera Advanced Capture sample
- Camera profiles sample