Manage Virtual Machine Scale Set With Unmanaged Disks (Java)
Azure Compute sample for managing virtual machine scale sets with un-managed disks.
- Create a virtual machine scale set behind an Internet facing load balancer
- Install Apache Web servers in virtual machines in the virtual machine scale set
- List the network interfaces associated with the virtual machine scale set
- List scale set virtual machine instances and SSH collection string
- Stop a virtual machine scale set
- Start a virtual machine scale set
- Update a virtual machine scale set
- Double the no. of virtual machines
- Restart a virtual machine scale set
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/compute-java-manage-virtual-machine-scale-set-with-unmanaged-disks.git cd compute-java-manage-virtual-machine-scale-set-with-unmanaged-disks mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.