Upgrade SQL Server
You can upgrade instances of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012 (11.x), SQL Server 2014 (12.x), or SQL Server 2016 (13.x), to SQL Server 2017. Before running SQL Server Setup to upgrade to SQL Server 2017, review the following articles about the upgrade process and the release notes.
- For information about upgrading from SQL Server 2005 (9.x), see Are you upgrading from SQL Server 2005?.
- SQL Server 2016 Release Notes
- SQL Server 2017 Release Notes
In This Section
This section contains the following articles:
- Supported Version and Edition Upgrades
- Prepare for upgrade by running Data Migration Assistant
- Are you upgrading from SQL Server 2005?
- Upgrade Analysis Services
- Upgrade Database Engine
- Upgrade Data Quality Services
- Upgrade Integration Services
- Upgrade Master Data Services
- Upgrade Power Pivot for SharePoint
- Upgrade Replicated Databases
- Upgrade and Migrate Reporting Services
- Upgrade SQL Server Management Tools
- Upgrade SQL Server using the Installation Wizard (Setup)
- Upgrade to a different edition of SQL Server (Setup)
Upgrade Database Engine
Upgrade Analysis Services
Upgrade and Migrate Reporting Services
Upgrade Integration Services
Upgrade Replicated Databases
Upgrade Master Data Services
SQL Server 2008 R2 Best Practices Analyzer
A carregar comentários...