The Bot Framework Composer tutorials
Welcome to the Bot Framework Composer tutorials. These start with the creation of a simple bot with each successive tutorial building on the previous tutorial adding additional capabilities designed to teach some of the basic concepts required to build bots with the Bot Framework Composer.
In these tutorials, you will build a weather bot using Composer, starting with a simple bot and gradually introducing more sophistication. You'll learn how to:
- Create a simple bot and test it in the Emulator
- Add multiple dialogs to help your bot fulfill more than one scenario
- Use prompts to ask questions and get responses from an HTTP request
- Handle interruptions in the conversation flow in order to add global help and the ability to cancel at any time
- Use Language Generation to power your bot's responses
- Send responses with cards
- Use LUIS in your bot
- A good understanding of the material covered in the Introduction to Bot Framework Composer, including the naming conventions used for elements in the Composer.