Skype for Business Software Defined Networking (SDN) Interface
Applies to: Lync Server 2013 | Skype for Business 2015
The Microsoft Skype for Business SDN Interface provides an interface for network management systems to access network diagnostic data in order to monitor network traffic and optimize the quality of service.
This documentation explains what the Software Defined Network (SDN) Interface does and how to install and configure it to work with one or more known network management systems and ITPro tools.
This documentation contains the following:
- Quality of Experience (QoE) Database Schema
- RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control, [RFC 3551]
- RTP: A Transport Protocol for Real-Time Applications, [RFC 3550]
- [MS-SDPEXT]: Session Description Protocol (SDP) Version 2.0 Extensions
- International Telecommunication Union Recommendation P.562, [ITUP.562])
- International Telecommunication Union Recommendation P.800.1, [ITUP.800.1]