Come join us for the first official Microsoft Power Platform Conference. This event is jam-packed with Microsoft’s senior thought leaders, software engineers, and
community experts - all focused on uniting humanity and technology. Do not miss this exciting and fun in-person experience.
Microsoft Power Pages, formerly known as the Power Apps portal capability, is now in public preview as a standalone product.
Microsoft Power Pages is low-code development and hosting platform ideal for building modern, secure, and data-centric business websites. Whether you’re a low-code maker or professional developer, Power Pages enables you to rapidly design, configure, and public your websites to engage your customers, partners, and communities.
For more information, see Power Pages.
The ability to show and interact with Dataverse data on a website is a core benefit of implementing a Microsoft Power Apps portal. This module focuses on the several techniques and methods to display and interact with Dataverse data in Power Apps portals.
In this module, you will:
- Discover the portal components that are available to display and interact with Dataverse data on the portal.
- Identify the various features of the portal components.
- Display a list of data and an associated drill-down for details.
- Configure a table form to access individual records.
- Trigger classic Dataverse workflows from the portal.
Basic understanding of how to navigate and configure Microsoft Power Apps portals and knowledge of how to customize and configure model-driven apps