Released version 3.21072
Version 3.21072 for Power Apps is now available in all regions. This article describes the updates, including the new features, and the fixes to existing functionality, which are included in this update. This version was first made available in preview on July 12, 2021, and completed worldwide rollout on July 30, 2021.
No new features have been publicly disclosed as a part of this released version
Fixes and improvements
The following list details issues in Power Apps that are now resolved or updated.
- Add picture control did not display image when 'Improved Image Capture' experimental feature is enabled (iOS only)
- Fields overlapped on the create form page in Dynamics 8.2 on Android
- Image optimization could cause webview to reset more frequently than usual (Mobile only)
- Mobile offline sync file counts was inaccurate when empty records were found in Dataverse
- Power Apps mobile app could crash when switching between user accounts (Mobile only)
- Sending feedback while offline could cause the mobile app to crash (Android only)