Getting started on managing SQL databases in C#
Azure Storage sample for managing SQL Database -
- Create a SQL Server along with 2 firewalls.
- Create a database in SQL server
- Change performance level (SKU) of SQL Database
- List and delete firewalls.
- Create another firewall in the SQlServer
- Delete database, firewall and SQL Server
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-dotnet-manage-db.git cd sql-database-dotnet-manage-db dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageSqlDatabase.exe