Reporting info for Bookings
You can now see a four month view of your Bookings calendar in a TSV file. The TSV file will show you four months of data, but you can select different four month periods over the course of a year.
This appointment level information can be used to visualize the customer activity around your Bookings calendar. TSV files are tab separated value files. You can view or edit a file like this with any text editor or spreadsheet program, such as Excel.
See four months of Booking activity
- On the Bookings calendar dashboard, select Export more data as TSV.
Save the file with a new name, and specify .xls or xlsx format.
Open the file to see the four month view of your Bookings calendar.
Choose the date for your report and select Export.
- The downloaded report contains a new set of fields in addition to the existing fields.
The report includes the following fields.
- Date & Time
- Customer Name
- Customer Email
- Customer Phone
- Customer Address
- Duration (minutes)
- Event Type
The improved report now contains the following fields.
- Pricing Type Default pricing type set for a service when creating the service.
- Price Price corresponding to the pricing type chosen.
- Currency Currency type set for a business.
- Cc Attendees The recipients who will be receiving the email notifications for a booking. This can be specified from the Teams app when creating a booking.
- Signed Up Attendees Count How many customers booked a group booking service.
- Text Notifications Enabled Whether customers can receive SMS text-related notifications.
- Custom Fields All the questions and answers related to a single booking are combined in this field.
- Booking ID This is helpful to identify the same bookings of a group service.