Catch up with your team
Your daily Briefing email now comes from Microsoft Viva. See Daily briefing and MyAnalytics branding updates to reflect Microsoft Viva for more details.
People managers often have hectic schedules, and it can be tough to stay in close contact with your team members. The Briefing can help you maintain a strong relationship with your team and stay caught up and respond quickly to important requests from your team.
Only managers who have team members can see this feature. You can add or edit your team members in Settings.
As a manager, you'll see one or more of the following based on your calendar and email activity in the Catch up with your team section of your Briefing email:
- Schedule a 1:1 - If no 1:1 time is currently scheduled or you have a scheduling conflict, you're prompted to schedule it for a team member (or reschedule for a conflict).
- You may have outstanding tasks - Something you promised to get done or that one or more team members asked you to do.
- Recent items you may have missed - Important emails and documents from one or more team members that you haven’t read yet.
If you get the Adaptive email version, you can also do the following:
- In Schedule 1:1, select Find time to schedule it, or Snooze to remind you to schedule it later.
- If you see items that may be related, you can select Done or Add To Do.
- To do the task later, select Later.
- Or if it's not a task, select the Delete (trashcan) icon to remove it from the list.
In the following example, you’d select Find time to schedule a 1:1 with Christie and select Done to mark the Sync up as complete.