Getting started on configuring deployment sources for Functions using C#
Azure App Service basic sample for managing function apps.
- Create 5 function apps under the same new app service plan:
- Deploy to 1 using FTP
- Deploy to 2 using local Git repository
- Deploy to 3 using a publicly available Git repository
- Deploy to 4 using a GitHub repository with continuous integration
- Deploy to 5 using web deploy
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/app-service-dotnet-configure-deployment-sources-for-functions.git cd app-service-dotnet-configure-deployment-sources-for-functions dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageFunctionAppSourceControl.exe