Getting SQL Server Metrics (Java)
Azure SQL sample for getting SQL Server and Databases metrics.
- Create a primary SQL Server with a sample database.
- Run some queries on the sample database.
- Create a new table and insert some values into the database.
- List the SQL subscription usage metrics, the database usage metrics and the other database metrics
- Use the Monitor Service Fluent APIs to list the SQL Server metrics and the SQL Database metrics
- Delete SQL Server
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-java-get-sql-metrics.git cd sql-database-java-get-sql-metrics mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.