Getting Started with Sql - Manage Sql Virtual Network Rules - in Java
Azure SQL sample for managing SQL Virtual Network Rules
- Create a Virtual Network with two subnets.
- Create a SQL Server along with one virtual network rule.
- Add another virtual network rule in the SQL Server
- Get a virtual network rule.
- Update a virtual network rule.
- List all virtual network rules.
- Delete a virtual network.
- Delete Sql Server
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-java-manage-virtual-network-rules.git cd sql-database-java-manage-virtual-network-rules mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here