Integrate Cloud App Security with Corrata
If you work with both Cloud App Security and Corrata, you can integrate the two products to enhance your security Cloud Discovery experience for mobile app use. Corrata, as a local Mobile gateway, monitors your organization's traffic from mobile devices enabling you to set policies for blocking transactions. Together, Cloud App Security and Corrata provide the following capabilities:
- Seamless deployment of Cloud Discovery - Use Corrata to collect your mobile device traffic and send it to Cloud App Security. This eliminates the need for installation of log collectors on your network endpoints to enable Cloud Discovery.
- Corrata's block capabilities are automatically applied on apps you set as unsanctioned in Cloud App Security.
- Enhance your Corrata portal with Cloud App Security's risk assessment for leading cloud apps, which can be viewed directly in the Corrata portal.
- A valid license for Microsoft Cloud App Security
- A valid license for Corrata Cloud
In the Corrata portal, do the steps to complete the Corrata partner integration with Microsoft Cloud App Security.
In the Cloud App Security portal, do the following integration steps:
Click on the settings cog and select Cloud Discovery Settings.
Click on the Automatic log upload tab and then click Add data source.
In the Add data source page, enter the following settings:
- Name = Corrata
- Source = Corrata
- Receiver type = FTP
Click View sample of expected log file. Then click Download sample log to view a sample discovery log, and make sure it matches your logs.
Investigate cloud apps discovered on your network. For more information and investigation steps, see Working with Cloud Discovery.
Any app that you set as unsanctioned in Cloud App Security will be pinged by Corrata, and then automatically blocked by Corrata. For more information about unsanctioning apps, see Sanctioning/unsanctioning an app.
If you run into any problems, we're here to help. To get assistance or support for your product issue, please open a support ticket.