Manage Microsoft Stream groups as an admin
If your organization has an Office 365 subscription, groups in Microsoft Stream are built using Office 365 Groups. When you make a group in Microsoft Stream it creates a new Office 365 Group that can be used across Office 365, giving the group an email address, calendar, site, etc. If you already use Office 365 Groups in your organization, you can start using those groups in Microsoft Stream right away.
If you are an owner of a group, you can make changes to the group directly in Stream.
Stream admins get access to other content in Stream, but management of groups can only be done by Office 365 Global Admins and Exchange Admins.
In Stream, go to Settings > Admin settings.
In the Administer Microsoft Stream groups section, click the link for the Office 365 admin center or the Azure portal.
More info on group management
- Learn about Office 365 Groups
- Manage group membership in the Office 365 admin center
- Create an Office 365 Group in the admin center
- Create a group and add members in Azure Active Directory
- Manage settings of a group in Azure Active Directory
- Manage group membership of a group in Azure Active Directory