针对创新的商业价值达成共识Build consensus on the business value of innovation
开发任何新创新的第一步是确定创新如何推动业务价值。The first step to developing any new innovation is to identify how that innovation can drive business value. 在此练习中，您将回答一系列问题，重点介绍在您的组织定义业务价值时投资大量时间的重要性。In this exercise, you answer a series of questions that highlight the importance of investing ample time when your organization defines business value.
什么是业务价值？What is business value?
业务价值是一项非正式术语，这一术语可能因业务而异。Business value is an informal term that might vary from business to business. 这是客户实现的网络权益，其中包括所有形式的值，它可确定公司在长时间运行中的运行状况和良好状态。It's the net benefit realized by the customer and includes all forms of value, which determines the health and well-being of the company in the long run.
确认问题以确定业务价值Qualifying questions to determine business value
在云中或本地) (开发任何业务创新或业务价值解决方案之前，请通过回答以下问题来验证你的业务价值条件：Before you develop any business innovation or business value solution (in the cloud or on-premises), validate your business value criteria by answering the following questions:
- 要解决此解决方案，所定义的客户需要有哪些？What is the defined customer need that you want to address with this solution?
- 此解决方案为您的企业创造了哪些机会？What opportunities would this solution create for your business?
- 通过此解决方案实现哪些业务成果？Which business outcomes are achieved with this solution?
- 贵公司的哪一种动机是在此解决方案中提供的？Which of your company's motivations are served with this solution?
如果所有四个问题的答案都记录得很好，您可能无需完成本练习的其余部分。If the answers to all four questions are well documented, you might not need to complete the rest of this exercise. 幸运的是，您可以轻松地测试任何文档。Fortunately, you can easily test any documentation. 设置两个短会议来测试文档和组织的内部对齐方式。Set up two short meetings to test both the documentation and your organization's internal alignment. 邀请提交的业务利益干系人参加一项会议，并与接洽的开发团队建立单独的会议。Invite committed business stakeholders to one meeting and set up a separate meeting with the engaged development team. 向每个组询问上述四个问题，然后对结果进行比较。Ask the four questions above to each group, and then compare the results.
在会议之前， 不应 与任一团队共享现有文档。The existing documentation should not be shared with either team before the meeting. 如果存在 true 对齐方式，则应该引用指导假设，甚至每个组的成员 recited。If true alignment exists, the guiding hypotheses should be referenced or even recited by members of each group.
不要促进会议。Don't facilitate the meeting. 此测试用于确定对齐方式;这并不是一种对齐创建练习。This test is to determine alignment; it's not an alignment creation exercise. 当你开始会议时，提醒与会者，目标是测试团队内现有协议的方向对齐方式。When you start the meeting, remind the attendees that the objective is to test directional alignment to existing agreements within the team. 为每个问题建立5分钟的时间限制。Establish a five-minute time limit for each question. 设置计时器并在五分钟后关闭每个问题，即使与会者未同意答案。Set a timer and close each question after five minutes even if the attendees haven't agreed upon an answer.
每个组的不同语言和兴趣的帐户。Account for the different languages and interests of each group. 如果测试结果是以校准的方式进行的，请考虑这种试验。If the test results in answers that are directionally aligned, consider this exercise a victory. 你已准备好继续进行解决方案开发。You're ready to move on to solution development.
如果有一个或两个答案正在进行对齐，则可以识别出您的硬工作要支付。If one or two of the answers are directionally aligned, recognize that your hard work is paying off. 您已经比大多数组织都好了。You're already better aligned than most organizations. 未来的成功可能会导致持续不断的发展投资。Future success is likely with minor continuing investment in alignment. 查看以下每个部分，了解可帮助您进一步提高对齐方式的观点。Review each of the following sections for ideas that might help you build further alignment.
如果任一团队在30分钟内未能回答四个问题，则在以下各节中的对齐方式和注意事项可能会对这一工作和其他内容产生重大影响。If either team fails to answer all four questions in 30 minutes, then alignment and the considerations in the following sections are likely to have a significant impact on this effort and others. 请注意以下每个部分。Pay careful attention to each of the following sections.
首先处理大图片Address the big picture first
云采用框架遵循四个阶段规定的路径： strategizing、规划、准备情况和采用情况。The Cloud Adoption Framework follows a prescribed path through four phases: strategizing, planning, readiness, and adoption. 云和业务创新适用于这一过程的采用阶段。Cloud and business innovation fits within the adoption phase of this process. 用于 确认问题 的答案有三个以及四个问题的结果和动机。The answers to qualifying questions three and four concern outcomes and motivations. 如果这些答案未对齐，则表明你的组织在云采用生命周期的 strategizing 阶段错过了一些内容。When these answers are misaligned, it indicates that your organization missed something during the strategizing phase of the cloud adoption lifecycle. 可能会出现以下几种情况。Several of the following scenarios are likely to be at play.
对齐机会： 当业务利益干系人无法同意与云和业务创新工作相关的动机和业务成果时，这会带来更大的挑战。Alignment opportunity: When business stakeholders can't agree on motivations and business outcomes related to a cloud and business innovation effort, it's a symptom of a larger challenge. 策略方法中的练习可用于在业务利益干系人之间开发协调。The exercises in the Strategy methodology can be useful in developing alignment among business stakeholders. 此外，强烈建议相同的利益干系人形成定期满足的 云策略团队 。Additionally, it's highly recommended that the same stakeholders form a cloud strategy team that meets regularly.
通信机会： 当开发团队不能同意动机和业务结果时，这可能是战略沟通缺口的症状。Communication opportunity: When the development team can't agree on motivations and business outcomes, it might be a symptom of strategic communication gaps. 可以通过与云采用团队一起查看云策略来快速解决此问题。You can quickly resolve this issue by reviewing the cloud strategy with the cloud adoption team. 在评审后的几周内，团队应重复进行资格验证问题。Several weeks after the review, the team should repeat the qualifying questions exercise.
优先级确定机会： 云策略实质上是一种高级假设。Prioritization opportunity: A cloud strategy is essentially an executive-level hypothesis. 最佳的云策略是对迭代和反馈的公开。The best cloud strategies are open to iteration and feedback. 如果两个团队都理解该策略，但仍无法将答案对齐到这些问题，则优先级可能没有对齐。If both teams understand the strategy, but still can't align answers to these questions, then priorities might be misaligned. 组织与云采用团队和云策略团队之间的会话。Organize a session with the cloud adoption team and the cloud strategy team. 此会话可帮助这两个组。This session can help the efforts of both groups. 云采用团队开始时，将其对齐的答案共享到资格验证问题。The cloud adoption team starts by sharing their aligned answers to the qualifying questions. 从这里开始，云采用团队与云战略团队之间的对话可以重点介绍更好地协调优先级的机会。From there, a conversation between the cloud adoption team and cloud strategy team can highlight opportunities to better align priorities.
这些重要的图片机会经常会揭示利用云策略更好地协调创新解决方案的方法。These big picture opportunities often reveal ways to better align the innovative solution with the cloud strategy. 此练习有两个常见的结果：This exercise has two common outcomes:
- 这些对话有助于您的团队改善您的组织的云策略并更好地表示重要的客户需求。These conversations can help your team improve your organization's cloud strategy and better represent important customer needs. 此类更改可能会导致团队的高级管理人员支持。Such a change can result in greater executive support for your team.
- 相反，这些对话可能会表明，你的云采用团队应投入不同的解决方案。Conversely, these conversations might show that your cloud adoption team should invest in a different solution. 在这种情况下，请考虑迁移此解决方案，然后再继续投入创新。In this case, consider migrating this solution before continuing to invest in innovation. 这种情况下，这些对话可能表明你采用公民开发人员方法首先测试业务价值。Alternately, these conversations might indicate that you adopt a citizen developer approach to test the business value first. 在这两种情况下，它们都将帮助你的团队避免通过有限的企业退货进行大量投资。In either case, they will help your team avoid making a large investment with limited business returns.
解决解决方案的对齐Address solution alignment
对于问题一和两个问题的答案非常常见。It's fairly common for the answers to questions one and two to be misaligned. 在构思和开发的初期阶段，客户需求和业务机会常常会失去关联。During the early stages of ideation and development, customer need and business opportunity often get out of alignment. 许多开发团队发现，在定义太多且定义太少之间实现了平衡。Many development teams find it challenging to achieve a balance between too much and too little definition. 云采用框架建议精益方法，如构建度量值-了解反馈循环，以回答这些问题。The Cloud Adoption Framework recommends lean approaches like build-measure-learn feedback loops to answer these questions. 以下列表显示了创建对齐方式的机会和方法。The following list shows opportunities and approaches to create alignment.
- 假设机会： 不同的利益干系人和开发团队对于解决方案的预期太多很常见。Hypothesis opportunity: It's common for various stakeholders and development teams to have too many expectations for a solution. 不切实际的预期可以是假设太含糊的迹象。Unrealistic expectations can be a sign that the hypothesis is too vague. 按照 与客户理解一起生成 的指导来构造更清晰的假设。Follow the guidance on building with customer empathy to construct a clearer hypothesis.
- 构建机会： 团队可能未对齐，因为他们不同意解决客户需求的方式。Build opportunity: Teams might be misaligned because they disagree on the way to solve the customer need. 此类争论通常指示团队正在延迟的 技术高峰较早。Such disagreement typically indicates that the team is being delayed by a premature technical spike. 若要使团队专注于客户，请启动第一次迭代，并构建少量的最小可行产品 (MVP) ，解决部分假设。To keep the team focused on the customer, start the first iteration and build a small minimum viable product (MVP) to address part of the hypothesis. 有关详细信息，请参阅 开发数字程序。For more information, see Develop digital inventions.
- 培训机会： 不管团队是否需要深入的技术要求和广泛的功能要求，都可以不对齐。Training opportunity: Either team can be misaligned because they need deep technical requirements and extensive functional requirements. 这种需求可能会导致定型方法中的培训机会。This need can lead to an opportunity for training in agile methodologies. 当团队文化没有为敏捷过程做好准备时，您可能会发现创新，并使市场成为一项挑战。When the team culture isn't ready for agile processes, you might find innovation and keeping pace with the market to be a challenge. 有关 DevOps 和敏捷做法的培训资源，请参阅：For training resources about DevOps and agile practices, see:
通过遵循本文每个部分中的创新方法和积压工作（backlog）管理工具，可帮助创建解决方案对齐。By following the Innovate methodology and the backlog management tools in each section of this article, you can help create solution alignment.
在协调业务价值主张并传达它后，便可以开始生成解决方案了。After you've aligned your business value proposition and communicated it, you're ready to start building your solution.