通过客户进行学习Learn with customers
我们当前的客户表示我们的最佳资源。Our current customers represent our best resource for learning. 通过与我们合作，它们可帮助我们 与客户 进行合作，以根据自己的需求寻找最佳解决方案。By partnering with us, they help us build with customer empathy to find the best solution to their needs. 它们还通过生成 度量客户影响的指标，帮助创建最小可行的产品 (MVP) 解决方案。They also help create a minimum viable product (MVP) solution by generating metrics from which we measure customer impact. 本文介绍如何从客户合作伙伴那里了解和。In this article, we'll describe how to learn with and from our customer-partners.
在每次迭代结束时，我们都有机会从生成和度量周期中进行学习。At the end of every iteration, we have an opportunity to learn from the build and measure cycles. 此持续学习过程非常简单。This process of continuous learning is quite simple. 下图提供了处理流程的概述。The following image offers an overview of the process flow.
最重要的是，持续学习是一种方法，用于响应学习指标并评估其对客户需求的影响。At its most basic, continuous learning is a method for responding to learning metrics and assessing their impact on customer needs. 此过程包含三个在每次迭代结束时进行的主要决策：This process consists of three primary decisions to be made at the end of each iteration:
- 假设是否证明了这一点？Did the hypothesis prove true? 当答案为 "是" 时，可以庆祝片刻，然后再继续。When the answer is yes, celebrate for a moment and then move on. 还有更多东西需要学习、更多假设进行测试，以及在下一次迭代中帮助客户的更多方法。There are always more things to learn, more hypotheses to test, and more ways to help the customer in your next iteration. 假设假设为 true，则团队通常会确定一个新功能，该功能将增强客户解决方案的实用程序。When a hypothesis proves true, it's often a good time for teams to decide on a new feature that will enhance the solution's utility for the customer.
- 能否通过循环访问当前解决方案来更接近验证后的假设？Can you get closer to a validated hypothesis by iterating on the current solution? 答案通常是 "是"。The answer is usually yes. 学习指标通常会在导致客户偏差的过程中建议点。Learning metrics typically suggest points in the process that lead to customer deviation. 使用这些数据点查找失败假设的根。Use these data points to find the root of a failed hypothesis. 有时，指标也可能建议解决方案。At times, the metrics may also suggest a solution.
- 是否需要重置假设？Is a reset of the hypothesis required? 要在任何迭代中学习的是是，假设或底层需求是有缺陷的。The scariest thing to learn in any iteration is that the hypothesis or underlying need was flawed. 发生这种情况时，只需一次迭代，就不一定正确回答。When this happens, an iteration alone isn't necessarily the right answer. 需要重置时，应重新编写假设，并在新假设中对解决方案进行评审。When a reset is required, the hypothesis should be rewritten and the solution reviewed in light of the new hypothesis. 此类学习越早，就越容易透视。The sooner this type of learning occurs, the easier it will be to pivot. 早期假设应着重于测试解决方案的最危险方面，以避免在以后开发中进行透视。Early hypotheses should focus on testing the riskiest aspects of the solution in service of avoiding pivots later in development.
- 无法?Unsure? "迭代" 之后的第二个最常见响应是 "我们不确定。"The second most common response after "iterate" is "we're not sure." 接受此响应。Embrace this response. 它代表了一种机会，使客户和查看数据。It represents an opportunity to engage the customer and to look beyond the data.
这些问题的答案将形成要关注的迭代。The answers to these questions will shape the iteration to follow. 如果公司演示了应用持续学习和大胆的能力，则为其客户做出正确的决策，更有可能在其市场中成为领先者。Companies that demonstrate an ability to apply continuous learning and boldly make the right decisions for their customers are more likely to emerge as leaders in their markets.
为了更好或更糟，持续学习的做法是需要大量试用和错误的一种艺术。For better or worse, the practice of continuous learning is an art that requires a great deal of trial and error. 还需要进行一些科学和数据驱动的决策。It also requires some science and data-driven decision-making. 如果采用持续学习，最困难的部分可能会涉及到文化要求。Perhaps the most difficult part of adopting continuous learning concerns the cultural requirements. 为了有效地采用持续学习，你的业务文化必须以客户为中心的故障第一种方式开放。To effectively adopt continuous learning, your business culture must be open to a fail first, customer-focused approach. 以下部分提供了有关此方法的更多详细信息。The following section provides more details about this approach.
很少有可能拒绝 Microsoft 文化内最近几年发生的根式转换。Few could deny the radical transformation within Microsoft culture that's occurred over the last several years. 这种多面转换（由 Satya Nadella 领导）已 hailed 成为惊人的业务成功事例。This multifaceted transformation, led by Satya Nadella, has been hailed as a surprising business success story. 在这一故事的核心，我们称之为增长思维方式。At the heart of this story is the simple belief we call the growth mindset. 此框架的整个部分可专用于增长思维方式。An entire section of this framework could be dedicated to the adoption of a growth mindset. 但为了简化本指南，我们将重点介绍几个关键点，这些要点会告诉客户：But to simplify this guidance, we'll focus on a few key points that inform the process of learning with customers:
- 客户首： 如果假设旨在提高真实客户的体验，则必须满足真实客户的需求。Customer first: If a hypothesis is designed to improve the experience of real customers, you have to meet real customers where they are. 不要仅仅依赖于指标。Don't just rely on metrics. 基于亲身的客户体验观察来比较和分析指标。Compare and analyze metrics based on firsthand observation of customer experiences.
- 持续学习： 从学习-it-所有思维方式，客户关注和客户理解起源。Continuous learning: Customer focus and customer empathy stem from a learn-it-all mindset. 创新方法的工作原理是： it-全部，而不是 it。The Innovate methodology strives to be learn-it-all, not know-it-all.
- 初学者的思维方式： 通过接近每个会话并提供初级思维来阐明理解。Beginner's mindset: Demonstrate empathy by approaching every conversation with a beginner's mindset. 无论你是刚接触现场还是30年的退伍军人，都可以很少了解，你会了解到很多知识。Whether you're new to your field or a 30-year veteran, assume you know little, and you'll learn a lot.
- 了解更多： 客户需要与你合作。Listen more: Customers want to partner with you. 遗憾的是，及其密友驱动的需要成为合作关系的直接块。Unfortunately, an ego-driven need to be right blocks that partnership. 若要了解指标，请注意更少的知识，了解更多。To learn beyond the metrics, speak less and listen more.
- 鼓励其他人： 不只是侦听;使用 您所 说的内容来鼓励其他人。Encourage others: Don't just listen; use the things you do say to encourage others. 在每个会议中，查找从可能无法快速共享的观点中提取不同的方式。In every meeting, find ways to pull in diverse perspectives from those who may not be quick to share.
- 共享代码： 当我们认为我们的责任是基本代码的所有权时，我们就失去了创新的真正力量。Share the code: When we feel our obligation is to the ownership of a code base, we lose sight of the true power of innovation. 专注于你的客户的拥有和推动结果。Focus on owning and driving outcomes for your customers. 与世界各地或私下内部共享你的代码 () ，将不同的观点邀请到解决方案和基本代码。Share your code (publicly with the world or privately within your company) to invite diverse perspectives into the solution and the code base.
- 质询工作方式： 成功并不一定意味着要说明真正的客户理解。Challenge what works: Success doesn't necessarily mean you're demonstrating true customer empathy. 在之前，请避免使用固定的思维方式和偏差。Avoid having a fixed mindset and a bias toward doing what's worked before. 通过与客户合作，查找正、负指标的学习。Look for learning in positive and negative metrics by engaging your customers.
- 包括： 努力将各种观点邀请到混合环境中。Be inclusive: Work hard to invite diverse perspectives into the mix. 有很多可以将人类划分为隔离组的变量。There are many variables that can divide humans into segregated groups. 文化规范，过去行为，性别，宗教，性首选项，甚至是物理能力。Cultural norms, past behaviors, gender, religion, sexual preference, even physical abilities. 当我们挑战自己了解各种差异，并特意努力包含所有客户、合作伙伴和同事时，真正的创新。True innovation comes when we challenge ourselves to see past our differences and consciously strive to include all customers, partners, and coworkers.