本主题是更大的设计注意事项指南的一部分。This topic is part of a larger design considerations guide. 如果你希望从指南的开头开始，请查看主要主题。If you'd like to start at the beginning of the guide, check out the main topic. 若要获取此完整指南的可下载副本，请访问 TechNet 库。To get a downloadable copy of this entire guide, visit the TechNet Gallery.
位置要求是你在设计移动设备管理策略时应当仔细考虑的众多因素之一。Location requirements are one of the many factors that you should take in consideration when designing your mobile device management strategy. 不管是从移动设备管理解决方案角度来看还是从设备自身来看，位置都很重要。Location is important from the mobile device management solution perspective as well as from the device itself. 回答以下问题：Answer the following questions:
- 跟踪用户：对于某些类型的移动设备控件，你可能需要根据用户的位置实施可用于限制对公司资源的访问的策略。Track users: For some kinds of mobile device control, you might need to implement policies that can restrict access to company resources based on a user’s location.
- 公司是否需要实施机制以提供地理围栏，或者根据设备的地理位置强制执行策略的能力？Does the company need to implement mechanisms to cover geo-fencing, or the ability to enforce policies based on the geographic location of the device?
- 公司是否需要在用户访问公司资源时跟踪用户的地理位置？Does the company need to keep track of where the user was geographically located when they accessed a company resource?
- 管理模型：根据你部署的移动设备管理解决方案，管理可以分布在不同站点（位置）或集中于单个位置。Administration model: Depending on the mobile device management solution that you deploy, administration can be distributed in different sites (locations) or centralized in a single location. 管理中心站点适合于大规模部署，并能集中管理和灵活地支持分布在全局网络基础架构中的设备。A central administration site is suitable for large-scale deployments and provides a central point of administration and the flexibility to support devices that are distributed across a global network infrastructure. 主站点适用于较小的部署，尽管它适应未来发展的选项较少。A primary site is suitable for smaller deployments, though it has fewer options to accommodate future growth. 确定 MDM 控制是应该集中还是分散。Determine if MDM control should be centralized or distributed.
- 公司是否需要集中式的管理模型？Does your company need a centralized administration model?
- 是否需要将设备管理解决方案放在本地？Does the device management solution need to be located on-premises?
- 如果不是，是否可以将其放在云中？If not, can it be located in the cloud?
- 如果不可以，是否可以混合？If not, can it be hybrid?
- 公司是否需要分散式的模型，其中不同的位置应对设备管理的管理具有自主性？Does your company need a decentralized model where different locations should have autonomy over the device management administration?
请务必记录下每个答案，并了解答案背后的基本原理。Make sure to take notes of each answer and understand the rationale behind the answer. 下一部分将详细阐述可用的选项以及每个选项的优点/缺点。Next section will go over the available options and advantages/disadvantages of each option. 回答完这些问题后，你将可以选择最符合你业务需求的解决方案。By having answered these questions, you’ll be able to select which solution best suits your business needs.