打折出售应用和加载项Put apps and add-ons on sale
你还可以通过限时折扣在 Microsoft Store 中促销你的应用或加载项。You can promote your app or add-on in the Microsoft Store by putting it on sale for a limited time. 可以选择以更低的价格段或基于百分比的折扣提供产品。You can choose to offer the product either at a lower price tier or with a percentage-based discount. 并且可以选择是否向每个人提供销售或使它对于拥有其他产品之一的客户的排他的产品/服务。And you can choose whether to offer the sale to everyone, or make it an exclusive offer for customers who own one of your other products.
订阅外接程序不支持销售定价。Sale pricing is not supported for subscription add-ons.
使用提交的定价和可用性页的促销价部分暂时降低应用或加载项的价格时，查看“应用商店一览”的客户将看到删除线定价，指示价格降低（与计划的价格更改不同，后者可以在不在应用商店中显示更改的情况下降低或提高价格）。When you use the Sale pricing section of the Pricing and availability page of a submission to temporarily lower the price of your app or add-on, customers viewing your Store listing will see strikethrough pricing indicating that the price has been reduced (as opposed to a scheduled price change, which can lower or raise the price without displaying it as a change in the Store).
将产品进行促销后，客户将能够在所选时间段内以更低价格购买该产品。During the time period that your product is on sale, customers will be able to purchase it at the lower price during the time period that you have selected. 如果你将价格降为“免费”，他们可以在促销期间免费下载它。If you lower the price to Free, they can download it without paying at all during the sale period.
向 Windows 10 设备，包括 Xbox One 上的客户，仅显示销售定价。 Sale pricing is only shown to your customers on Windows 10 devices, including Xbox One. 销售的产品/服务仅向你的其他产品之一的所有者才会显示为 Windows 10，版本 1607年或更高版本上的客户。Sales that you offer only to owners of one of your other products are only shown to customers on Windows 10, version 1607 or later.
在其他操作系统上，客户看到的是应用或加载项的常规价格，将无法以促销价进行购买。On other operating systems, customers will see the regular price for your app or add-on, and won't be able to purchase it at the sale price. 你始终可以通过在新提交中选择其他价格区间来更改价格，但该价格不以限时促销的形式显示。You can always change a price by choosing a different price tier in a new submission, but it will not be displayed as a limited-time sale.
计划一次促销Scheduling a sale
促销将作为应用或加载项提交的一部分进行计划。Sales are scheduled as part of the submission for an app or add-on. 如果你想要为已发布的应用或加载项计划一次促销，你将需要创建新的提交，即使这是你想要进行的唯一更改也是如此。If you want to schedule a sale for an app or add-on that has already been published, you'll need to create a new submission, even if that is the only change you want to make.
若要计划销售To schedule a sale
在进行中的应用或加载项提交的“定价和提供情况”页上，转到“促销价格”部分。On the Pricing and availability page of an in-progress app or add-on submission, go to the Sale pricing section.
选择显示选项，然后选择新建促销。Select Show options, and then select New sale.
将出现市场选择弹出窗口，允许你创建指定应提供促销的市场的市场组。The Market selection popup window will appear, allowing you to create a market group that will specify the market(s) in which the sale should be offered. 你可以单击全部选择以将促销提供给你的应用可用的每个市场，也可选择单个市场或选择多个市场。You can click Select all to offer the sale to every market in which your app is available, select one individual market, or select multiple markets. 你可以选择性地为你的市场组输入名称。You can optionally enter a name for your market group. 当你完成选择后，请单击创建。When you’ve made your selections, click Create. （若要在稍后编辑组中的市场，请单击其名称。）(To edit the markets in the group later, click its name.)
你在“促销价格”部分中所选的市场不会对提供该应用的市场产生任何影响；这些选择仅确定是否提供促销价格，以及在哪些市场中提供。Market selections that you make in the Sale pricing section will not affect the markets in which the app is offered; these selections only determine whether a sale price is offered, and in which markets. 如果你为不提供你的应用的市场设置促销价格，这并不会使得该应用在该市场中可用。If you set sale pricing for a market in which your app is not available, this won't cause the app to become available in that market.
选择以下选项之一指定折扣类型：Choose one of the following options to specify the type of discount:
- 价格:使用此选项可以选择较低的价格层提供您的应用程序。Price: Use this option to select a lower price tier at which your app will be offered. 你可以更改货币下拉列表以选择你偏爱的货币价格。You can change the currency drop-down to select the price in whichever currency you prefer. （价格将转换为每种货币的相应价格段。(The price will be converted to the corresponding tier for each currency. 有关详细信息，请参阅定价。For more info, see Pricing.)
- 百分比:使用此选项来选择将应用于你的应用的折扣百分比。Percentage: Use this option to select the percentage for a discount that will be applied to your app. 所有货币都使用相同的折扣百分比。The same discount percentage is used for all currencies.
在提供对象行中，选择以下可用选项之一，包括：In the Offered to row, choose from one of the available options, including:
- 每个人都:销售将提供给所有客户。Everyone: The sale will be offered to all customers.
- 所有者:销售将提供给客户已经拥有一个您的应用程序。Owners of: The sale will be offered to customers who already own one of your apps. 可以从显示的下拉框中选择已发布的应用。You can select from your published apps from the drop-down that appears. 必须拥有一个或多个已发布的应用，才能使用此选项。You must have one or more published apps in order for this option to be available.
如果选择所有者，促销将仅对使用 Windows 10 版本 1607 或更高版本的客户可见。If you select Owners of, the sale will only be visible to customers on Windows 10, version 1607 or later.
- 已知的用户组:将向中的人员提供销售已知的用户组选择。Known user group: The sale will be offered to the people in the known user group you select. 必须已经创建了已知用户组才能使用此选项。You must already have created the known user group in order for this option to be available.
- 段:销售将提供给您选择的客户段中的人员。Segment: The sale will be offered to the people in the customer segment you select. 你可以在此处使用你已创建的类别。You can use a segment that you have already created here. 你还可以选择首次付款人以仅向从未在应用商店中购买过任何产品的客户提供促销。You can also choose First time payers to offer the sale only to customers who have never purchased anything in the Store. 我们在此处提供此类别是因为我们发现在客户进行第一次应用商店购买后，他们通常都会继续进行更多购买，因此这是一个非常适合利用促销价吸引的组。We offer this segment here because we've found that after a customer makes their first Store purchase, they often continue to make more purchases, so this can be a great group to entice with sale pricing.
- 输入此次促销期开始和结束的日期和时间。Enter the date and time for the start and end of the sale period. 从以下时区选项中选择一项：Choose one of the following time zone options:
- UTC：所选择的时间将协调世界时 (UTC) 时间，以便在无处不在同一时间进行销售。UTC: The time you select will be Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) time, so that the sale occurs at the same time everywhere.
- 本地:所选择的时间将在关联了一个市场，每个时区中使用。Local: The time you select will be the used in each time zone associated with a market. （请注意，对于跨多个时区的市场，将仅使用该市场中的某一个时区。(Note that for markets that include more than one time zone, only one time zone in that market will be used. 对于美国，将使用东部时区。）For the United States, the Eastern time zone is used.)
- 若要计划其他促销，请选择新建促销。To schedule an additional sale, select New sale. 否则，请单击定价和可用性页底部的保存，然后从提交概述中选择提交到应用商店。Otherwise, select Save at the bottom of the Pricing and availability page, then select Submit to the Store from the submission overview.
可选择高于你的应用基价的价格段。It's possible to select a price tier that is higher than your app's base price. 但是，如果促销价格低于该市场中应用的常规价格，该促销价格将仅显示给客户。However, sale pricing will only be shown to customers if the sale price is lower than the regular price of the app in that market.
如果你已在某些市场中设置了高于你的应用基价的自定义价格，并且你想要在这些市场中临时调低价格（但促销价格仍高于应用基价），则选择一个高于应用基价的价格或许适合此次促销。Selecting a price that is higher than your app's base price might be appropriate for your sale if you've already set custom prices in certain markets that are higher than your app's base price, and you want to temporarily lower the price in those markets (but the sale price is still higher than the app's base price). 如果你的选择导致某些市场中该应用的价格出现了提升，我们不会将该价格（较高价）显示给该市场中的客户；他们仍将看到该应用之前的价格（较低价）。If your selections would result in the price of the app being raised in a certain market, we won't show that (higher) price to customers in that market; they will continue to see the app at its previous (lower) price. 如果你计划在单个的重叠促销中推出不同的促销价格，我们还会向客户显示可用的最低价格。We'll also show customers the lowest price available if you schedule separate overlapping sales with different prices.
更改或取消计划的促销Changing or canceling a scheduled sale
若要修改或取消你之前为应用或加载项计划的促销，你将需要创建新的提交并将其提交到应用商店。To revise or cancel a sale that you've previously scheduled for an app or add-on, you'll need to create a new submission and submit it to the Store.
若要编辑计划的销售To edit a scheduled sale
- 在进行中的应用或加载项提交的定价和可用性页上，转到促销价部分。On the Pricing and availability page of an in-progress app or add-on submission, go to the Sale Pricing section.
- 找到你要更新的促销，然后进行更改。Find the sale that you want to update, then make your changes.
- 单击 “定价和可用性” 页面底部的 “保存”，然后从提交概述中单击 “提交到应用商店”。Click Save at the bottom of the Pricing and availability page, then click Submit to the Store from the submission overview.
在你的提交经过认证过程后，这些更改便会生效。After your submission goes through the certification process, the changes will take effect.
如果促销已开始，你将无法编辑开始日期。If a sale has already started, you won't be able to edit the start date. 在你可以编辑结束日期时，我们建议你不要将促销编辑为早于其原始结束日期结束。While you can edit the end date, we recommend that you don't edit a sale to end sooner than its original end date. 如果你在最初发布的结束日期之前结束促销，可能会让潜在客户感到懊恼（因为客户在查看应用的“应用商店一览”时会看到计划的结束日期）。It can be frustrating to your potential customers if you end a sale before the date that was originally published (since customers see the scheduled end date when viewing your app's Store listing).
若要取消尚未开始销售To cancel a sale that hasn't started yet
- 在进行中的应用或加载项提交的“定价和提供情况”页上，转到“促销价格”部分。On the Pricing and availability page of an in-progress app or add-on submission, go to the Sale pricing section.
- 找到要取消的促销，然后单击删除。Find the sale that you want to cancel and click Remove.
- 单击 “定价和可用性” 页面底部的 “保存”，然后从提交概述中单击 “提交到应用商店”。Click Save at the bottom of the Pricing and availability page, then click Submit to the Store from the submission overview. 只要促销在新的提交完成认证过程前尚未开始，那么已删除的促销就不会运作。As long as the sale hasn't started by the time the new submission completes the certification process, the removed sale won't run at all.