如何在 Intune 中監視裝置合規性How to monitor device compliance in Intune
|適用對象：Azure 入口網站的 IntuneApplies to: Intune in the Azure portal|
|您需要傳統入口網站的 Intune 相關文件嗎？Looking for documentation about Intune in the classic portal? 請移至這裡。Go here.|
您可以在 [概觀] 刀鋒視窗中，檢視您合規性設定檔的狀態摘要。You can view the summary of the status of your compliance profiles in the Overview blade. 您可以互動方式點選各個圖表來向下鑽研詳細資料。You can interactively click through the charts to drill down into the details. 您如有設定多個合規性設定檔，也可以前往原則刀鋒視窗的 [管理] 區段中選擇 [報表]，以檢視每項原則的狀態。If you have multiple compliance profiles configured, you can also view the status for each policy by going to the policy blade and choosing Reports in the Manage section. 以下列出可用報表的詳細資料。The details of the reports available are listed below.
裝置合規性報表的摘要檢視會先顯示下列報告項目之一的裝置數彙總資訊︰The summarized view of the device compliance report shows starts with showing you the aggregated information about the number of devices that are reporting as one of the following:
- 符合規範︰裝置最近被評估為合規，並已被判定為符合您指定的合規性設定檔設定。Compliant: Device has been evaluated for compliance recently and has been determined as compliant with the compliance profile settings you specified.
- 不符合規範︰裝置已被評估及判定為不符合規範。Noncompliant: The device has been evaluated and determined as noncompliant. 若設定檔中指定有寬限期，當寬限期一到，裝置就會處於不符合規範的狀態。If there was a grace period specified in the profile, the grace period has expired putting the device in a noncompliant status.
- 寬限期：裝置已被評估及判定為不符合規範。Grace period: Device has been evaluated and determined as noncompliant. 但在裝置實際被標示為不符合規範之前，寬限期仍然適用。However, the grace period still applies before the device is actually marked as noncompliant.
您可以向下鑽研每個區段，深入了解個別裝置及使用者的詳細資料。You can drill down on each section to see more details on the individual devices and users.
設定合規性報表提供每一項合規性設定的詳細資料，例如︰The setting compliance report provides the details for each compliance settings such as:
- 不符合設定規範的裝置數。Number of devices that are noncompliant with the setting.
- 套用設定的平台。The platform that the setting is applied to.
您可以向下鑽研每項設定，以查看啟用這些設定之設定檔的詳細資訊，以及該設定的值。You can drill down on each of the setting to see more information about the profiles on which these settings have been enabled, and the value of the setting.