An environment is a space to store, manage, and share your organization's business data that is stored within an instance of a Dataverse database. You can set up one or many environments, depending on the needs of your organization. This module explores these environments and how you can use them with instances of Dataverse databases.
In this module, you will learn how to:
- Identify the different environments that are in Dataverse.
- Create and manage environments in Dataverse.
- Create an instance of a database in Dataverse.
- Add users and security roles within an environment in Dataverse.
- Determine where to manage settings for an environment.
A basic understanding of what a database is and its role within a software solution.