促銷應用程式和附加元件Put apps and add-ons on sale
您可以在限定時間內降價銷售您的 App 或附加元件，以便在 Microsoft Store 進行促銷。You can promote your app or add-on in the Microsoft Store by putting it on sale for a limited time. 您可以選擇以較低價格區間或百分比計算的折扣提供產品。You can choose to offer the product either at a lower price tier or with a percentage-based discount. 此外，您可以選擇是否要提供銷售給所有人，或讓客戶擁有的其他產品的其中一項獨家優惠。And you can choose whether to offer the sale to everyone, or make it an exclusive offer for customers who own one of your other products.
訂用帳戶的附加元件不支援銷售價格。Sale pricing is not supported for subscription add-ons.
當您使用提交的 [價格和可用性] 頁面的 [銷售定價] 區段暫時降低應用程式或附加元件的價格時，檢視您的市集清單的客戶將會看見刪除定價，指出該價格已調降 (與排程價格變更相反，它可調低或調高價格，但不在市集中顯示為變更)。When you use the Sale pricing section of the Pricing and availability page of a submission to temporarily lower the price of your app or add-on, customers viewing your Store listing will see strikethrough pricing indicating that the price has been reduced (as opposed to a scheduled price change, which can lower or raise the price without displaying it as a change in the Store).
降價促銷產品期間，客戶將能在您選取的期間以較低價格購買。During the time period that your product is on sale, customers will be able to purchase it at the lower price during the time period that you have selected. 如果您將價格調降為 [免費]，則客戶在銷售期間完全不需付費即可下載。If you lower the price to Free, they can download it without paying at all during the sale period.
為您的客戶在 Windows 10 裝置，包括 Xbox One 上，才顯示銷售價格。 Sale pricing is only shown to your customers on Windows 10 devices, including Xbox One. 您提供只有給擁有者的其中一個其他產品的銷售只會顯示在 Windows 10 版本 1607年或更新版本上的客戶。Sales that you offer only to owners of one of your other products are only shown to customers on Windows 10, version 1607 or later.
在其他作業系統上，客戶將會看到您應用程式或附加元件的正常價格，無法以特價購買。On other operating systems, customers will see the regular price for your app or add-on, and won't be able to purchase it at the sale price. 您可以隨時變更價格，方法是在新提交中選擇不同的價格區間，但是不會顯示為限定時間銷售。You can always change a price by choosing a different price tier in a new submission, but it will not be displayed as a limited-time sale.
排程銷售Scheduling a sale
銷售排程為 App 或附加元件提交的一部分。Sales are scheduled as part of the submission for an app or add-on. 如果您想要排程銷售已發佈的 App 或附加元件，您需要建立新的提交 (即使這是您所做的唯一變更)。If you want to schedule a sale for an app or add-on that has already been published, you'll need to create a new submission, even if that is the only change you want to make.
若要排程的銷售To schedule a sale
在進行中 App 或附加元件提交的 [價格和可用性] 頁面上，移至 [銷售定價] 區段。On the Pricing and availability page of an in-progress app or add-on submission, go to the Sale pricing section.
選取 [顯示選項]，然後選取 [新銷售]。Select Show options, and then select New sale.
[選擇市場] 快顯視窗將會出現，可讓您建立 [市場群組] 來指定要提供特價的市場。The Market selection popup window will appear, allowing you to create a market group that will specify the market(s) in which the sale should be offered. 您可以按一下 [全選] 對提供應用程式的所有市場提供特價，選取單一市場，或選取多個市場。You can click Select all to offer the sale to every market in which your app is available, select one individual market, or select multiple markets. 您可以選擇性地輸入市場群組的名稱。You can optionally enter a name for your market group. 當您完成選取時，按一下 [建立]。When you’ve made your selections, click Create. (若要編輯群組中的市場，請按一下其名稱)。(To edit the markets in the group later, click its name.)
您在 [銷售定價] 區段中所做的市場選擇，不會影響提供應用程式的市場；這些選擇只會決定是否提供銷售價格，以及在哪些市場中提供。Market selections that you make in the Sale pricing section will not affect the markets in which the app is offered; these selections only determine whether a sale price is offered, and in which markets. 如果您針對無法提供您的 app 的市場設定銷售定價，並不會讓該市場變成可以提供該 app。If you set sale pricing for a market in which your app is not available, this won't cause the app to become available in that market.
選擇下列其中一個選項指定折扣的類型︰Choose one of the following options to specify the type of discount:
- 價格:使用此選項以選取您的應用程式將提供的較低的價格層。Price: Use this option to select a lower price tier at which your app will be offered. 您可以變更貨幣下拉式清單，選取以您偏好貨幣顯示的價格。You can change the currency drop-down to select the price in whichever currency you prefer. (價格將會轉換成每一種貨幣的對應區間。(The price will be converted to the corresponding tier for each currency. 如需詳細資訊，請參閱價格)。For more info, see Pricing.)
- 百分比:使用此選項來選取將套用至您的應用程式的折扣百分比。Percentage: Use this option to select the percentage for a discount that will be applied to your app. 同一個折扣百分比會用於所有貨幣。The same discount percentage is used for all currencies.
在 [提供給] 列中，從下列其中一個選項選擇，包括：In the Offered to row, choose from one of the available options, including:
- 每個人都:銷售會提供給所有客戶。Everyone: The sale will be offered to all customers.
- 擁有者:已擁有您的應用程式的其中一個的客戶可以銷售。Owners of: The sale will be offered to customers who already own one of your apps. 您可以從出現的下拉式清單中選取發行的應用程式。You can select from your published apps from the drop-down that appears. 您必須有一或多個發行的應用程式，才能使用此選項。You must have one or more published apps in order for this option to be available.
如果您選取 [擁有者]，只有 Windows 10 1607 版或更新版本的客戶才會看到特價。If you select Owners of, the sale will only be visible to customers on Windows 10, version 1607 or later.
- 已知的使用者群組:中的人可以銷售已知的使用者群組您選取。Known user group: The sale will be offered to the people in the known user group you select. 您必須先建立已知的使用者群組，才能使用此選項。You must already have created the known user group in order for this option to be available.
- 區段:銷售會提供給您所選取的客戶區段中的人員。Segment: The sale will be offered to the people in the customer segment you select. 您可以在此使用您已建立的區隔。You can use a segment that you have already created here. 您也可以選擇 [首次付款者]，僅提供特價給從未在市集中購買過任何東西的客戶。You can also choose First time payers to offer the sale only to customers who have never purchased anything in the Store. 我們在這裡提供此區隔，是因為我們發現客戶第一次在市集購買之後，通常會繼續購買更多項目，所以運用特價吸引這群客戶會有很好的效果。We offer this segment here because we've found that after a customer makes their first Store purchase, they often continue to make more purchases, so this can be a great group to entice with sale pricing.
- 輸入銷售期間開始和結束的日期與時間。Enter the date and time for the start and end of the sale period. 選擇下列其中一個時區選項：Choose one of the following time zone options:
- UTC:您選取的時間會 Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) 時間，以便在所有位置的同時發生的銷售。UTC: The time you select will be Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) time, so that the sale occurs at the same time everywhere.
- 本機:您選取的時間將會被用來在每個市集相關聯的時區。Local: The time you select will be the used in each time zone associated with a market. (請注意，對於包含多個時區的市場，只會使用該市場中的一個時區。(Note that for markets that include more than one time zone, only one time zone in that market will be used. 若是美國，則會使用東岸時區)。For the United States, the Eastern time zone is used.)
- 若要排程其他銷售，請選取 [新銷售]。To schedule an additional sale, select New sale. 否則，選取 [定價和可用性] 頁面底部的 [儲存]，然後從提交概觀選取 [提交至市集]。Otherwise, select Save at the bottom of the Pricing and availability page, then select Submit to the Store from the submission overview.
可以選取高於您的應用程式基本價格的價格區間。It's possible to select a price tier that is higher than your app's base price. 不過，如果銷售價格低於該市場中 app 的正常價格，則銷售定價將只會對客戶顯示。However, sale pricing will only be shown to customers if the sale price is lower than the regular price of the app in that market.
如果您已在高於您的 app 基本價格的特定市場設定自訂價格，以及您想要暫時降低該市場的價格 (但是銷售價格仍然高於 app 的基本價格)，則選取高於您的 app 基本價格的價格可能適合您的銷售。Selecting a price that is higher than your app's base price might be appropriate for your sale if you've already set custom prices in certain markets that are higher than your app's base price, and you want to temporarily lower the price in those markets (but the sale price is still higher than the app's base price). 如果您的選擇會導致 app 的價格在特定市場提高，我們將不會在該市場對客戶顯示該 (高) 價格；他們會繼續看到 app 是其先前 (低) 的價格。If your selections would result in the price of the app being raised in a certain market, we won't show that (higher) price to customers in that market; they will continue to see the app at its previous (lower) price. 如果您排程不同價格的個別重疊銷售，我們也會顯示向客戶顯示可用的最低價格。We'll also show customers the lowest price available if you schedule separate overlapping sales with different prices.
變更或取消排定的銷售Changing or canceling a scheduled sale
若要修改或取消先前針對 App 或附加元件排定的銷售，您需要建立新的提交，並且將其提交至市集。To revise or cancel a sale that you've previously scheduled for an app or add-on, you'll need to create a new submission and submit it to the Store.
若要編輯排程的銷售To edit a scheduled sale
- 在進行中應用程式或附加元件提交的 [價格和可用性] 頁面上，移至 [銷售定價] 區段。On the Pricing and availability page of an in-progress app or add-on submission, go to the Sale Pricing section.
- 尋找您要更新的特價銷售，然後進行變更。Find the sale that you want to update, then make your changes.
- 按一下 [定價和可用性] 頁面底部的 [儲存]，然後從提交概觀按一下 [提交至市集]。Click Save at the bottom of the Pricing and availability page, then click Submit to the Store from the submission overview.
提交項目透過認證程序後，變更就會生效。After your submission goes through the certification process, the changes will take effect.
如果特價銷售已開始，您就無法編輯開始日期。If a sale has already started, you won't be able to edit the start date. 雖然您可以編輯結束日期，但是建議您不要將特價銷售編輯為比原始結束日期更早結束。While you can edit the end date, we recommend that you don't edit a sale to end sooner than its original end date. 如果特價銷售結束的日期早於原本發佈的日期，可能會令潛在客戶感到失望 (因為客戶檢視您的應用程式市集清單時會看見排程的結束日期)。It can be frustrating to your potential customers if you end a sale before the date that was originally published (since customers see the scheduled end date when viewing your app's Store listing).
若要取消尚未啟動的銷售To cancel a sale that hasn't started yet
- 在進行中 App 或附加元件提交的 [價格和可用性] 頁面上，移至 [銷售定價] 區段。On the Pricing and availability page of an in-progress app or add-on submission, go to the Sale pricing section.
- 尋找您想要取消的銷售，然後按一下 [移除]。Find the sale that you want to cancel and click Remove.
- 按一下 [定價和可用性] 頁面底部的 [儲存]，然後從提交概觀按一下 [提交至市集]。Click Save at the bottom of the Pricing and availability page, then click Submit to the Store from the submission overview. 只要銷售在新提交完成認證程序時尚未開始，移除的銷售就完全不會執行。As long as the sale hasn't started by the time the new submission completes the certification process, the removed sale won't run at all.