Configure Service Processes
The following are some examples of the settings that you can apply to service management processes:
- Some overall settings for various processes, such as warnings, next service calculations for service items, the starting fee to assess, the fault reporting level to use, and so on.
- The types if information that a technician must enter on service documents. For example, you can require them to specify the type of order, the start and/or end dates for the work, and the type of work that was done.
- Some default settings for response times and warranties. These include a default response time for starting service, warranty discount percentages for parts and labor, and how long warranties are valid for.
- Settings for contracts, such as the maximum number of days that you can use for contract service orders, whether to use reason codes when a contract is canceled, standard texts for contract descriptions, and contract values.
- The number sequences to use for service-related documents and items.
To enter general and mandatory settings
- Choose the icon, enter Service Setup, and then choose the related link.
- Fill in the fields as necessary. Hover over a field to read a short description.
Зареждане на обратната връзка...