Dataverse - Service Update 21113 Release Notes
Service Update 21113 for Microsoft Dataverse 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21113.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21113 for Microsoft Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.21113.00119 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21113 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using the high contrast black theme, keyboard focus was not visible in the Smart assist menu when using keyboard navigation.
- When using the high contrast theme, the “info” button in the Smart Assist menu was not clearly visible.
- The width of columns could not be changed using keyboard navigation.
- The NVDA screen reader was announcing all keystrokes within a search string, regardless of user settings.
- In the Opportunities section within Sales Hub, the color contrast ratio was less the necessary 3:1 ratio for the processing stage in the header section.
- When a search yielded no results, accessibity screen readers did not announce the message, “There are no fields to display.”
- In the Customer Service Hub, the JAWS screen reader did not announce the title of the dialog "Set Personal Options" when the user pressed Insert + T.
- Accessibility screen readers did not announce messages after changes were made to elements within a column editor.
- When navigating to a Knowledge article that included an attachment, nested interactive controls were not announced by screen readers.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the JAWS screen reader did not announce the title of the dialog "Set Personal Options" when using keyboard shortcuts.
- When selecting the "Load more" option in the Timeline, the timeline began opening records continuously.
- The Active segments ‘Member’ column within the Marketing page did not display the member count.
- When using the Advanced Filtering Panel within a case entity, the accessibility screen reader did not apply focus to the "Apply" and "Cancel" buttons.
- When creating a column filter in any entity and navigating to another form, the column filter settings were removed when navigating back to the entity.*
- When viewing a legacy grid, the header and footer within the grid page was not visible until the page was scrolled.
- When sending an email to an address with the 'Do Not Allow' email preference enabled, the notification about the email preference did not appear until the email form was refreshed.
- The System Setting dialog box was unresponsive when modifying session timeout settings for an organization.
- When sending an email to an unknown sender, a new contact record was created, and the email sender was not updated with the new contact information.
- When creating a new record, the record was removed after an automated cache refresh completed.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when importing a solution that contained a Callback registration entity.
- An error occurred when scheduling sync bulk delete job for workflow or plugin.
- An error occurred when activating an ARC rule for a email to case scenario that sent incoming emails to the queue.
- An error occurred when saving a custom working calendar that included a break, within a resource scheduling menu.
- An error occurred when utilizing offline data to connect to the Field Service Management app.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here