Your company has major offices located throughout the world. In some cases, on-premises must connect to Azure. These connections must be private and secure. In other cases, a global transit network architecture is needed.
You need to evaluate using ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN to provide these connection services.
ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN are part of Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator.
Configure and manage virtual networking (25–30%)
Integrate an on-premises network with an Azure virtual network
- Create and configure Azure ExpressRoute.
- Configure Azure Virtual WAN.
In this module, you will learn how to:
- Identify features and usage cases for ExpressRoute.
- Coexist site-to-site and ExpressRoute networks.
- Identify features and usage cases for virtual WAN.