Dual-write home page
Effective November 2020:
- Common Data Service has been renamed to Microsoft Dataverse. For more information, see Power Automate Blog.
- Some terminology in Microsoft Dataverse has been updated. For example, entity is now table and field is now column. For more information, see Terminology updates.
This topic will be updated soon to reflect the latest terminology.
These topics describe dual-write integration.
Enable dual-write for existing Finance and Operations apps
Managing dual-write after setup
- Customize entity and field mappings
- Handling multiple entity maps
- Edit a legal entity after dual-write setup
- Error management and alert notifications
- Application lifecycle management
Mapping concepts between apps
These topics describe mapping between concepts in Finance and Operations applications and concepts in model-driven apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Verify that dual-write is configured in Finance and Operations apps and Common Data Service
- Troubleshoot issues during initial setup
- Troubleshoot issues during initial synchronization
- Troubleshoot issues with the Dual-write module in Finance and Operations apps
- Troubleshoot live synchronization issues
- Troubleshoot issues related to solution awareness
- Troubleshoot issues related to upgrades of Finance and Operations apps
- General troubleshooting