Welcome to Teams troubleshooting! If you're looking for known issues, you're in the right place. We've organized each known issue into its own article and grouped them in categories to make them easier to find. You'll also find information on how to identify and fix errors you may experience when using Microsoft Teams.
Below is a collection of the top issues. If your issue isn't listed there, browse the table of contents or use the filter box on the left to locate the information about your specific issue.
Top Teams troubleshooting articles
- Microsoft Teams is stuck in a login loop in Edge or Internet Explorer
- Issue when you access a notebook for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams user cannot send a message in Skype for Business
- Unable to create a team in Microsoft Teams
- Removed user appears as "Unknown user" in Microsoft Teams
- Dial pad is missing in Microsoft Teams
- Error when signing into Teams: You're missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams for <CompanyName>