Welcome to Teams troubleshooting! If you're looking for known issues, you're in the right place. We've organized each known issue into its own article and grouped them in categories to make them easier to find. You'll also find information on how to identify and fix errors you may experience when using Microsoft Teams.
Below is a collection of the top issues. If your issue isn't listed there, browse the table of contents or use the filter box on the left to locate the information about your specific issue.
Top Teams troubleshooting articles
- Virtual cameras stop working on MacOS Teams desktop client
- Microsoft Teams is stuck in a login loop in Edge or Internet Explorer
- Issue when you access a notebook for Microsoft Teams
- Teams is slow during video meetings on laptops docked to 4K/HDR monitors
- Unable to create a team in Microsoft Teams
- Removed user appears as "Unknown user" in Microsoft Teams
- Dial pad is missing in Microsoft Teams
- Error when signing into Teams: You're missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams for <CompanyName>