Migrate Kaizala Pro subscriptions to Microsoft365 or Office 365 versions
Effective July 1, 2020, Microsoft is ending sales of the Kaizala Pro standalone service. You will no longer be able to purchase new Kaizala Pro subscriptions after this date, and existing Kaizala Pro subscriptions will not renew automatically when they expire.
Kaizala and Teams will continue to be accessible as part of the Microsoft365 and Office365 plans listed below. If you have one of the licenses listed below, you will still be able to access the Kaizala service through these licenses. Otherwise, to continue accessing the Kaizala service, click on the links below to learn more about these Microsoft 365 and Office 365 solutions.
- Microsoft 365 for Business, including:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 for Frontline, including:
- Microsoft 365 F3 (formerly Microsoft 365 F1) and Office 365 F3
- Microsoft 365 for Enterprise, including:
- Office 365 E1
- Microsoft 365 E3 and Office 365 E3
- Microsoft 365 E5 and Office 365 E5
- Microsoft 365 for Education, including:
- Microsoft 365 A1 and Office 365 A1
- Microsoft 365 A3 and Office 365 A3
- Microsoft 365 A5 and Office 365 A5
Microsoft is in the process of adding Kaizala Pro capabilities into Microsoft Teams, ultimately replacing the Microsoft Kaizala service. You can find information on the Kaizala features coming to Microsoft Teams here. This change is being implemented to assure new and renewing customers are licensed to easily transition from Kaizala to Teams.